What to Bring
All bed linen is provided but you will need to bring your own towels and any towels to be used for your pets.
Don’t forget essentials such as toilet paper and toiletries, dishwashing liquid, salt and pepper, tea and coffee.
We do not have a blender at the house.
You may also want to bring a surf mat for floating on the river and surf shoes to walk over the river stones. We also have a ping pong table but you might want to bring extra balls!
The house relies on rainwater which is pumped into a storage tank up the hill which gravity feeds back down into the house. We ask that you are prudent with your water usage.
We have no council garbage service so we ask that you separate your rubbish according to the bins provided ready to be taken to the waste depot.
Please note that there is NO mobile reception at the property. A landline is available for incoming and outgoing local calls.
We require a bond of between one and three hundred dollars depending on the size of the group. This is to ensure that the house is left in the state you find it. Nine times out of ten this is returned in full, but it covers us in case you need to leave in a hurry, if there are any damages, or if there is an excessive amount of rubbish (we pay the council for all rubbish taken to the local waste disposal plant).
- Please note that there are external security cameras constantly recording (outdoors only) at the property.
- Check-in is after 2 pm and check-out is 10 am (if specifically requested, an earlier check-in and/or a later check-out may be possible) and please,
- no smoking inside,
- No Pets unless booked on reservation. Pets are not allowed indoors at any time and you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet/s by collecting and disposing of any droppings. Dog bedding is not provided and linen from the linen cupboard is not to be used. Breaching these rules will incur an additional $50 cleaning fee.
- no parties or events,
- be water-wise,
- sort your rubbish,
- be aware of fire bans before lighting a bonfire, and
- please treat and respect Mudaridge as you would your own property.
- Only the number of adults and children nominated and agreed to by us when you made the booking may stay at Mudaridge overnight. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
Pricing Valid for 2022